Session Start Times
|Monday to Friday||Weekends|
We will open from 10am on Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd.
Event Finishes on Saturday, December 23rd with the final session starting at 5pm
Sessions last for at least 45 minutes and you should arrive at least 15 to 20 minutes before your session starts. Please wear gloves and thick socks, bring an extra pair just in case. It’s is also very important that you read the safety guidelines before your skating session.
If your children are new to skating it is advisable to take them during a time when the ice skating rink is less crowded. You can call the team on 0161 820 9718 to find out more information.
We're at First Street!Manchester Ice Rink will be at First Street, near Deansgate Locks until December 23rd. Check out our Special Offers on food and drink!
*Student tickets are available from Monday to Thursday at the rink only, not online, up to December 21st. Valid student ID must be shown.
School Skate sessions and large groups, please call for availability and bookings: 0161 820 9718.
- If you arrive late for your session you can join in but you will not be given added ice time at the end or at the start of the next session.
- Children’s Tickets are only available to children 12 years of age and under.
- Parents/Guardians who are accompanying children must remain in the venue with the children during the ice skating session (but you don’t have to skate!)
- Penguins or Seals (Skating Aid’s) – We do not charge customers for these, they are supplied on a first come, first served basis. Please respect our upper age limit of 8 for use of penguins.
- Student Tickets are only available at the rink when valid Student ID is shown to the Box Office staff. They are available from Mondays to Thursdays only.
- Please read our Safety Guidelines before visiting the rink.
- Vouchers and promotional tickets, including Wowcher offers, are subject to availability at each session and cannot be booked in advance. While we reserve a number of spaces for these ticket holders we cannot guarantee that you will be able to skate immediately, particularly during December. If you arrive at the rink well in advance we will advise you when we are able to fit you in during the day. Please check the expiry date and other conditions on third party tickets before travelling to the rink as we cannot offer refunds.